Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chaos Theory

My concept of time is a bit screwey.

I routinely have to be at work hours before the sun is up, I spend 9 hours on campus, days feel like weeks, my weeks like months.

That being said, I can't even remember Monday. Photos and receipts are how I remember. Some people use words or experiences, I need evidence of real life.

Looks like Monday and Tuesday were a blur

Wednesday was a good time.




I used to be a regular at Benders' Whiskey Wednesdays. Every Wednesday, for months straight, without fail, you could find me at this bar. I never left standing.
Desperate times.
Last Wednesday was the first time I'd been there in months, nice to see not much has changed.

Thursday was long.



Photo class, every Thursday, without fail. Also went to a rad house show, but I failed to bring my camera.

Friday I had the blues.




But I shook 'em off with the help of one of my best friends and a squeaky giraffe.

And somewhere in there I got my show tickets for Chaos in Tejas

No comments:

Post a Comment