Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Disjointed made 4/13/11

For some reason I'm already sick of this playlist. I've been listening to less of this playlist than any other one in recent history. I'm not sure why, but I think it feels disjointed. This week has been a rollercoaster week so I think that's reflected in what's on here. I don't want to revisit some of this week, maybe that's why I'm done with it a while two days early. Either way, good riddance.

"Disco Tek Wreck" -The Chosen Few
"I Hate School" -Suicide Squad
"Television Addict" -The Victims
"Self Destruction" -Razar
"Always Wanting More" -Jay Reatard
"My Family" -Jay Reatard
"Nightmares" -Jay reatard
"To Hell With Poverty" -Gang of Four
"Situations" -Slaughter and the Dogs
"You're a Bore" -Slaughter and the Dogs
"I'm Waiting for the Man" -Slaughter and the Dogs
"I'm Not Running Hard Enough" -The Lords of the New Church
"Russian Roulette" -The Lords of the New Church
"Fix My Brain" -The Marked Men
"Going Crazy" -The Marked Men
"Right Here WIth You" -The Marked Men
"Brand New Shoes" -She & Him
"The Part That You Throw Away" -Tom Waits
"Dirt in the Ground" -Tom Waits
"I Don't Wanna Grow Up" -Tom Waits
"Yesterday is Here" -Tom Waits
"How's It Going to End?" -Tom Waits
"Make it Rain" -Tom Waits
"The DIstrict Sleeps Alone Tonight" -The Postal Service
"Sleeping In" -The Postal Service
"9000 Miles" -The Kominas
"Rabyah" -The Kominas
"Early Christmas Present" -Kate Nash
"(I Saw You) Shine" -Flipper
"In the End" -Charlotte Gainsbourg
"The Songs That We Sing" -Charlotte Gainsbourg
"Telling Lies" -The Parasites
"Kiss the Bottle" -Jawbreaker
"Slow Show" -The National
"Twenty Four Hours" -Joy Division
"Heart and Soul" -Joy Division
"Sorry Somehow" -Husker Du
"Too Far Down" -Husker Du
"No Promise Have I Made" -Husker Du

No comments:

Post a Comment